6.23.2008

Scrapes - usually not cool.

But that one is. I was putting something away in the fridge, like milk, or, something that goes in a fridge. I paid little mind until Monday arrived, as did I, at work. After studying its likeness, wondering why it looked so familiar, I concluded "Those are balls, and sweet Jesus! That there's a cock!" Then I took that picture 'cause I thought it looked like a cock accompanied by balls (dude sitting next to me confirmed), but the picture doesn't do a just representation of cock and balls.

We'll go with 'snowman taking a leak.' It's straight and curved, depending on the movement of my knuckle. Amazing.
*There. 15 seconds of your day: slaughtered.*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right, 15 seconds of my day was, indeed, slaughtered. thanks, buddy.

I like the blog. keep it up. My only advice, link whenever you can and use more images and video.

But keep it up!

Jon Grip said...

Thank you kindly, Tom. I hope you enjoyed my linking action in my Men's Shoes Suck blog. I did. My fave? The screwing around link. Obviously.